- Sort by Default Order
- Colloidal Gold
- Qualitative testing with minimal interference
- 25T with individual pouch for each test
- Whole blood, serum and plasma
- Low sample volume (W.B. 20uL, S/P 10uL)
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Storage at room temperature
- EN ISO15223 1 :2016
- EN 13612:2002
- EN ISO 23640:2015
- EN 13641:2002
- EN ISO 14971:2012
- EN ISO18113 1:2011
- EN ISO18113 2 :2011
- EN ISO 13485:2016
- ASTM D4169-09
- 25 individual pouches per box
- Box dimensions: 7.09" x 5.51 x 3.15" (18 x 14 x 8 cm)
- Box weight: 0.73 lbs (0.33 kg)
- 30 boxes per carton
- Carton dimensions: 17.91" x 15.55" x 14.57" (45.5 x 39.5 x 37 cm)
- Carton weight: 23.15 lbs (10.5 kg)
Bosphore Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Detection Kit is a Real-Time PCR-based in vitro diagnostic medical device, IVD CE marked according to 98/79/EC Directive.
Bosphore Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Detection Kit detects and characterizes 2019-nCoV in human respiratory samples.
Fluorescence detection is accomplished using FAM and HEX filters. 2019-nCoV is detected by two regions of the virus in two separate reactions: E gene is used for screening purpose, where 2019-nCoV and also the closely related coronaviruses are detected, and the orf1ab target region is used to discriminate 2019-nCoV specifically. In the first PCR tube with PCR Master Mix 1, 2019-nCoV target region is amplified and fluorescence detection is accomplished using FAM filter. In the second PCR tube with PCR Master Mix 2, 2019-nCoV screening region (E gene) is amplified and fluorescence detection is accomplished using the FAM filter.
An internal control has been integrated into the kit in order to check RNA extraction, PCR inhibition and application errors. The amplification data of the internal control is detected with HEX filter in each tube. The internal control can be added either during RNA extraction or PCR step.PACKAGING INFORMATION: To be announced
30 days lifetime Washable up to 6 times
- Made according to the EN149:2001, A1:2009, EN14683 and AC Standard
- Made from the ‘’NorBe’’ Spherical Activated Carbon Filter
- Chemical and Biological agents against viruses and bacteria
- Provides and active, effective,comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dust and odors
- Suitable to use with personal protective equipment such as helmet, goggles and headphones
Nitrile Gloves are an effective means of protection against a wide variety of infectious diseases to both patients and healthcare personnel. They are intended to be used with additional personal protective equipment as mandated in the public health agencies guideline on infectious disease prevention and control and act as a barrier between the healthcare provider and the patients to prevent contamination between patient and caregiver. Available in 5 different sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- 100 pair per box
- 10 boxes per carton
- Carton weight: 4.5kg
- Carton dimensions: 33.5cm x 26.5cm x 26.5cm
- meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 requirements International Standard.
- Soft and Comfortable, Crystal Clear & Anti-Fog Design.
Indirect Vent Safety Goggles - Vents reduce fogging for extended wear.
- Fits over most prescription glasses. Screened top and bottom ports circulate air.
- 99.9% UV protection
- Clear transparent PC lens
- PVC Frame
- Air vents
- Head Band
- 60 pieces per carton
- Carton weight: 7.19kg
- Carton dimensions: 67cm x 19.5cm x 29.6cm
Certificates to be announced