- Fully disposable blue isolation gown with thumb braces.
- Each suit is made out of CPE for maximum penetration protection.
- One size fits all
- Medical gowns are used to protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid and solid material.
- They may also be used to help prevent the gown wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm vulnerable patients, such as those with weakened immune systems.
- Gowns are one part of an overall infection-control strategy.
- To be announced
- Each suit is individually wrapped in OPP bag
- 300 pieces per carton
- Carton weight: 36.38 lbs (16.5 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 18.11″ x 11.81″ x 20.87″ (46 x 30 x 53 cm)
Certificates to be announced